Save up to
% Save up to
Sale Sold out In stock
- ◄ How do I place an order?
- It’s simple! On our website, choose which pickup method is best for you. 1) The Balanced Chef Store 2) Partner Pickup Locations 3) Home Delivery From here, make your selections & follow the screens. Orders must be placed by 11:59 pm every Monday for delivery by Thursday. Same day pickup is offered at The Balanced Chef Store. You can also place an order with our APP. APP ordering can only be used if you’re picking the order up at our store in Rome.
- ◄ Can I still place an order if I missed the deadline?
- Of Course! If you need the items that week, message us and will see what we can do!
- ◄ What days of the week do you deliver?
- We deliver our meals every Thursday. Pickup times vary depending on your location. Currently delivery is limited to Thursday and Friday.
- ◄ Do you deliver meals anywhere else?
- Yes! We deliver all over New York State! Choose “Home Delivery” during check out. All orders are shipped via Fed-Ex. Shipping costs are estimated through Fed-Ex rates.
- ◄ I have special dietary needs, can you accommodate?
- Yes! We have custom meals plans catered to most dietary needs. Please contact us for more information.
- ◄ How long do the meals last?
- Our meals will stay fresh under refrigeration for 7-10 days from delivery date. All meals are dated for your convenience.
- ◄ Can the meals be frozen?
- Yes! Our meals can be frozen to extend shelf life.
- ◄ How do I reheat my meals?
- Each meal comes with reheat instructions. Peel back or pierce the film & follow the reheat instructions. Typical microwave time is 3 minutes.
- ◄What is in the meals?
- A full nutritional breakdown with ingredients is available on our website.
- ◄What if I have a food allergy?
- Our meals are prepared in a facility that uses common allergens including nuts and gluten. If you have a specific concern, please feel free to contact us.
- ◄Are the meals fully cooked?
- Yes! Just heat and eat! Some items are served cold.